Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MY BIG 50 ( I know, impressive)



On Monday I delivered my 50 items and must say I am very relieved to have it all out of the way. Im sure that you are all very excited to learn how I managed to memorize these designs in the sky, so I will reveal to you my secret. I began by looking at all of the different signs and where they are located in the sky in relation to one another. Then, all over my apartment I taped pictures of them onto my ceiling in relation to where they would be in the actual sky. Now my apartment looks like Mysteries of the Sky 101 class. I have always been interested in astronomy because my father would always take me to the beach when I was young and point out all of the different constellations. I am excited to show him whats up next time I come home, and suprise him with my new found knowledge. So now, not only do I know the names, but I also know where the constellations are, and what they look like, and I will continue to hopefully share this knowledge in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment