Monday, April 20, 2009

dream group

the dream presentation was difficult because the lights were off but it made me focus not on the person speaking but the actual words. The presentation was more oral than the rest of the group presentations, because of the focus they forced on the class through the darkness. Words create more meaning when the visual is gone, just how Zach talked about his high school English Teacher turning off the lights and it emphasising each point he had made. It make the listener focus on the actual oral part of the presentation because that is all that there is. I think it was a good connection to the idea of dreams, though at times i got confused because I was awake from my 4 cups of coffee, i still really enjoyed listening to each voice bring me closer to the other world as they dove deeper into the world of dreams without having to put me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment